Breaking News

Wednesday 6 June 2018

On The Cover: CHLOE MAJINBON



ON THE COVER: CHLOE MAJINBON
A family-oriented person, enjoy going on trips and hope to have a pair of kids of her own.

Interview by Stella Matilda | Image by Carynn Tanduba


Chloe Majinbon is the winner of our special pregnant mom category in COVERSEARCH 2018. She is such a beautiful person inside out and fun to talk to! We had the opportunity to ask her a few question to share with you. (Pssttt... we really love these photos. Pregnancy glow beautifully here!)


Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a pretty regular person, nothing extraordinary about me. I am a very family-oriented person and love spending quality time with my husband by going on trips and short vacation with my love ones.

What is your idea of a happy family?
My idea of a happy family is a family that sticks togerher, it really doesn’t mater who you are or what you do, but as long as we stick together through thick and thin, support one another, respect each other - that makes a happy family.




How did you feel when you found out you are pregnant with your first child?
It was a total surprise! I admit I was in shock and at first I didn’t know whether to laugh or scream. My husband and I just got married last year July, and getting pregnant in the first year of marriage was not in our plan, we wanted to enjoy the first year as husband and wife, we have planned for many outdoor activities. I took a pregnancy test a week before we were schedule to climb the Mount Kinabalu in October last year. Boy, am I glad I took the test! As that was how I found out I was pregnant! I just had that feeling that I MUST do the test. I guessed my “mama instinct” kicked in early!

How many kids are you both planning?
We hope to have a pair, a girl and a boy. I come from a rather big family so if we are blessed with more, I will be just as grateful. Growing up with 3 other siblings was “dramatic” but joyful.

What is your most memorable moment so far being a pregnant mom?
I will never forget the moment that I first heard my baby’s heartbeat. I teared up and cried. I just could not believe that I am creating a tiny human being with such a strong heartbeat in me. It was surreal.



You are now 6 months pregnant and definitely glowing so beautifully. Any tips for our readers?
I would not say I am glowing but pregnancy has a way of changing a person’s appearance. Being pregnant is not an excuse for you to not take care of your looks. Because you will gain weight ( A LOT!), you will feel bloated most of the time and pretty uncomfortable. You will also feel horrible sometimes because you have lost your body shape and sometimes you get comments from people saying how “big” you have grown and judge you. I cannot stop by body from getting bigger, my baby is growing and so is my belly. Therefore, I try to look at my best while being pregnant to keep my confidence while embracing my heavily pregnant body. And when I feel great, my baby feels great too.

What are your top 8 essentials in your handbag?
1. Hand sanitizer
2. Wet tissue
3. Lip balm
4. Travel size stretch mark cream
5. Handkerchief
6. Dental floss
7. Mints
8. My phone!