Breaking News

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Pain Relief or Weight Loss. Maybe All You Need Is A Good Sauna.

Written by Stella Matilda 


Faith Wellness Centre (FWC) is a health and wellness centre located at 88 Marketplace. Established in 2015, FWC has grown to be Sabah's favourite health centre for children, adults and even the elderly as they provide the No.1 Smartest Infrared Sauna, the Sunlighten from USA. As the sole distributor for Sunlighten in Sabah, FWC provide sales and services for those who wish to own a Sunlighten Sauna at their home or business premises too. 

For those who have experience the Sunlighten at FWC would tell you that this is the most relaxing and the best way to sweat and detox of the body if you have a hectic schedule or those who is not a fan of exercise. FWC is equipped with a comfortable Balinese zen atmosphere for your treatment with excellent customer service. If losing weight is your goal, you can count on FWC to help you keep track of your weight and goals for each visit of your treatment. 

On an important note for pain relief, the Sunlighten Infrared Sauna works as a gentle but effective treatment for patients with fibromyalgia or other types of chronic pain and it help to reduce discomfort. The heat and light therapy can help diminish pain and reduce your stress level to promote a healthier you. 

Many chronic pain sufferers often look for a non-pharmaceutical ways to achieve pain relief and Sunlighten Infrared Sauna has become one of the most popular alternatives as it works by penetrating joints, muscles, and tissues, increasing circulation and speeding oxygen flow. 

Doctors have recommended Sunlighten Infrared Sauna Therapy to relieve pain such as:
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Arthritis
  • Migraine headaches
  • Musculoskeletal and joint pain
  • other chronic pain conditions

Here are some feedback from Faith Wellness Centre's customer: 



“The year 2015 left a black dot in my life and I will never forget about it forever. I was hospitalised for more than 2 months and that experience is still fresh in my mind even up till today. As a singer and an entertainer, to maintain health is not easy. Heavy schedules, appointments and my own health factors deter me from doing any heavy physical exercise. After trying various ways and looking for solutions, I finally met Faith Wellness Center that provides the 3-in-1 Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna service from Sunlighten, USA. With their smart sauna I found the solution for me to stay healthy and maintain my general health well being as a singer and entertainer.”
- ESTHER APPLUNIUS, SINGER & BUSINESS WOMEN




“I have AUTISM but I’m OK and I’m good in my studies. I scored 9A 1B in my exam recently. I like to come to Faith Wellness Center because they have a sophisticated sauna, there is an android system and I can watch my favourite Netflix movie inside the sauna. The sauna temperature here is not hot. So parents out there do not be afraid to bring your kids to the Faith Wellness Center. The Sauna here is SAFE & BEST can sweat just like exercising out there."
- EDEN JOSHUA, AUTISM (SCHOOL RESULT 9A 1B)




“I have been working in a government hospital for almost 7 years now. My shift normally start at 7am, therefore I wake up and get ready by 5am to avoid rush hour. Waking up in the morning is not a problem to me. But I have trouble sleeping as my body is overwhelmed and exhausted from work and sometimes I caught myself almost falling asleep in the car instead. Until oneday, Madam Lissah introduced to me the Sunlighten Infrared Sauna that was available at Faith Wellness Centre. After my first visit for my sauna treatment, my body feel more energetic and and I could focus better especially for work."
- PAMELA DAINE P.J, MEDICAL




“When we learn to balance between success and happiness, that is where you can be called a successful entrepreneur. As for myself, I take care of my health by choosing Faith Wellness Centre as they provide the 3 in 1 infrared sauna. During my sauna treatment, I sweat 7 times more toxins than using the traditional sauna. With the Ultra Low EMF Technology my body muscles tend to relaxed more after a long day at work. Most importantly, in just 30-45 minutes of my infrared sauna treatment, I am able to burn 600-900 calories. Faith Wellness Centre has indeed improved my health and save my time as the CEO of Arnab Village Ranau.” - JUBAIR JUHININ, CEO

“My health has always been my priority and I often asked myself, what are the fastest way I can sweat and get rid of toxins as I do not have time to go to the gym. Getting to know Faith Wellness Centre have saved my life! As I really enjoy being able to just sit down, relax my body and finding peace of mind while the infrared sauna does all the job to help my body sweat and remove toxins naturally.” - NURUL FARIHAH, WIFE AND PA

- JUBAIR JUHININ AND WIFE, CEO OF ARNAB VILLAGE SDN BHD



MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER





“As everyone know Sunlighten USA has been established for 19 years and proven leader as the World No.1 Smart Sauna in the industry and growing a global family in more than 20 countries. Faith Wellness Centre established 3 yearsin Malaysia with more than 3000 testimonials with the unique differences of our many cultures but we share a single vision “TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS LIVE HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER LIVES” Praise the Lord may Faith Wellness Centre can help more people out there.” 
- Lissah Nicolle Jack , Founder




Current Promotion at Faith Wellness Centre



Do you want to experience the benefits of Sunlighten? 
Contact Faith Wellness Centre today at 016-4153881, 016-5129462 or 088-204850. 
You can visit their centre located at Block E, Lot EA, First Floor, Lorong Komersil 88/2, 88 Marketplace, Jalan Pintas, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.